When the body axis are corrected after an MNITherapy-session, they have to be maintained in order to be successfull.
For this reason it is important for our patients to follow the ergonomic principles meticulously:
- Don’t sleep on the stomach, but on the back or on the side, on a good mattress and with an orthopedic pillow
- Sit up straight while eating, at your desk, while watching a computer or TV screen, at school, and move regularly
- Always look straight in front of you at a TV or computer screen and not with your head turned to one side or with a hyperextension
- Don’t lay oblique on the couch with your head on the armrest
- Wear firm shoes with a hard sole, no trainers: they are only meant to be worn during sports
- Don’t wear a bag or a satchel on one shoulder but on both
- While standing: always carry your weight on both legs
- In case we want you to use a special sole: wear it all the time !
- Avoid frequently falling e.g. with martial sports, contact sports
- Don’t lift babys and little children under the armpit but at the waist to avoid blockages of specific ribs and vertebrae
- Let children wear a cervical collar during long trips by car or plane
- Plan a new treatment after a fall or an accident
- Avoid any other manual tretament during our therapy sessions
When, for example, because of professional circumstances it is impossible to fullfill these recommendations it is useful to undergo a treatment on a more regular base.
By doing so you can prevent recurrent blockages with all possible harmful consequences.